Martes, Mayo 14, 2013

HAIKU POEM


1. The walls vibrate
    To the sound
    Of the radio

2. A scared dog
    barks at an
    untidy stranger

3. The whining horse
    ran far away,
    for he was scared

4. An old silent pond..
    A frog jumps into the pond,
    splash! Silence again.

5. Autumn moonlight
a worm digs silently
into the chestnut.

6. Lightning flash
what I thought were faces
are plumes of pampas grass.


7. An old silent pond...
A frog jumps into the pond,
splash! Silence again.

8. Autumn moonlight
    a worm digs silently
    into the chestnut.

9. Lightning flash
what I thought were faces
are plumes of pampas grass.


10. An old silent pond...
      A frog jumps into the pond,
      splash! Silence again.

11. Autumn moonlight
      a worm digs silently
      into the chestnut.

12. Lightning flash
      what I thought were faces
      are plumes of pampas grass.


13. Over the wintry
      forest, winds howl in  rage
     with no leaves to blow.

14. The crow has flown away:
      swaying in the evening sun,
      a leafless tree.  


15. Over the wintry
      forest, winds howl in  rage
      with no leaves to blow.

16. The crow has flown away:
      swaying in the evening sun,
      a leafless tree.  


17. Ground squirrel
      balancing its tomato
      on the garden fence

18. As the wind does blow
      Across the trees, I see the
      Buds blooming in May

19. I walk across sand
     And find myself blistering
     In the hot, hot heat

20. Falling to the ground,
      I watch a leaf settle down
      In a bed of brown.

21. It’s cold—and I wait
      For someone to shelter me
     And take me from here.

22. I hear crackling
     Crunch, of today’s new found day
     And know it won’t last

23. Falling to the ground,
      I watch a leaf settle down
      In a bed of brown.


24. A cricket disturbed
      the sleeping child on the porch
      a man smoked and smiled.

25. As the wind does blow
      Across the trees, I see the
      Buds blooming in May          

26. I walk across sand
      And find myself blistering      In the hot, hot heat

27. Falling to the ground,
      I watch a leaf settle down
      In a bed of brown

28. It's cold and I wait
      For someone to shelter me
      And take m from here.

29. The beaches waves hit
      Sounding of flooding water
      Soothes aches all over


30. Silence around us
      Our watchful eyes hear the world
      Hands do the talking


31. To be a leader,
     One must first dream then act out,
      fulfillment is yours.


32. The wind is blowing
      It is blowing very hard
      I don't like the wind.


33. I love Winnie the Pooh
      Winnie the Pooh loves to eat honey
      Bees chase Winnie the Pooh.


34. The flowers
      Reached the sky
      As on the grass I lie

35. A broken tree cut
      Brings no shade to the weary
      Then what good is it? 


36. Rain falls, seeds sprout
      Continues life from something
      Small but strong, it grows.


37. The winter is over
      Spring is here hurray good cheer!
      I am glad it's here! 


38. I like spring water
      It makes me feel good inside
      It takes my breath away.


39. Fall is almost here
      I like the colorful leaves
      Others like the fall too

40. Leaves down everywhere
      Different colors through the year
      Fall is almost here!


41. Fall is leaves falling
      Eating crisp, crunchy apples
      A warm fire burning.


42. Snow falling slowly
      Blanketing the trees and road
      Silence and beauty.


43. Branches stretching out
     To grab the sunsets colours
     Night is approaching.


44. White light shining through
      patterns along the blank wall
     
brightening my day.


45. Fall is leaves falling,
      Munching on sweet red apples
      A warm fire burning.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento